Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sometimes...

Sometimes it's sad having friends that aren't Christians or even relatives for that matter. People you love with all your heart and you might not see them ever again unless they have a change at heart. It's a sad feeling. One of my best friends has been torn way from God and another one is on their way. I hope they don't stray too far and I've done all I can do for now. Pray for them and all the people you know that aren't Christians and you wish them to be so badly.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

:)
will do.
just remember, if they have at one point accepted Christ into their hearts, he'll always be with them, no matter what decisions they make in their lives and no matter how far astray they go from him, he'll always be right there with them, and you.

Matt said...

Yes, I know. Its just seeing them stray away from God. And thank you!