Friday, December 5, 2008

Coming to a Close..

Moving to China is finally starting to set in and I couldn't be more excited. My Chinese teacher says that his Uncle (resides in )would gladly take me in to live with them and go to the school about 30-40 minutes away. I told Mr. Li (my Chinese teacher) that I wanted to live in Chengdu because I know the most about it and because Mr. Li has sad wonderful things about it. He said that it was just one option and that he has friends who lives in Chengdu who could possibly host me as well. So it's just an option and I'm glad to have a backup plan.

Classes in school have just ended (yesterday) for the year of 2008 and its saddening. I really like this school but I can't do as much as I feel I could do if I just studied languages. School hasn't ended yet! I have 3 essays to finish and one exam to prepare for. I will be busy all week. I am excited about the essays though! Only two to do completely and I'll be done!

I've got to go.. I work at 5pm

1 comment:

Joe said...

Coolio

You got a good deal with Mr Li!

Glad your back in the blogosphere.

Now go back to work!