Monday, November 10, 2008

Blog Post

Alrighty.. so I got an email (from a obsessive reader) and they gave me some topics to blog about..
Suggested topics for MSKB
1. Foods
2. Nutrition
3. Chicks
4. Chinese culture
5. Walgreen experiences with crazy customers
6. Last time you changed your socks
7. Last time you slept in your pants
8. Pet update
9. Why sports don't do it for you
10. The tile of your first book

I'll shoot this one out in one blog! Mwhaha.. I know wasn't the point of the blog but its mor fun this way.

Foods: I love fruit, some of those would be... oranges, red apples, grapes, pineapple, strawberries, cantaloupe, lemon and lime mixed with water (my free Sprite mix), watermelon, and more.. You can't really go wrong with fruit. Its all so good. YUM

Nutrition: I love wheat, soy milk, fruits and veggies, lots of spices, peppers, and meat. I would eat it everyday but we are on a short supply of these things sometimes.

Chicks: None here.. Never had a girlfriend and I don't really want one right now. We'd all like to have one but I'm focusing on school. I have no time for anyone else and it'd be unfair.

Chinese culture: There is a lot to say here. I'll blog about this some other time.

Walgreen's: I have had a few run ins but nothing really weird that I witnessed. There are two women who always have a ton of coupons and take about $25 off their purchases with the 10+ coupons they use. They use one for every item every single time. There is also a coupon man who is pretty disgusting. He is rather large, has two very slick eyebrows (a lot like the Grinch) and has a mean temper. He has a mental retarded son and one who acts like one; he yells at them half the time because they are constantly touching things. At Walgreen's, you may use one manufacturer's coupon per item and as many Walgreen's coupon's within the limitation of the Walgreen's limit. This man doesn't understand that the coupons printed out of the coupon machine are manufacturer coupons and say $2 off COURTESY OF P&B or whatever.. Apparently, a lot of celebrities come into Walgreen's. I haven't spotted one yet (in the jungle of retail) but apparently Nick and Aaron Carter came in and bought a few manly products and Wynonna Judd popped in while I was in the store but I didn't see her or at least I didn't realize it was her. That about sums up the Walgreen's stuff for now.

Socks: I hardly wear socks but I don't rewear the ones I just wore. They are usually smelly and hardened.. I have no idea why..

Pants: I sleep in my cloths every night. :)

Pet Update: I'll save this one for later..

Sports: I don't know what it is about sports that I don't like but I just don't. I enjoy playing them sometimes but only a few kinds. Football isn't that much fun to play, lacrosse is a blast, volleyball, baseball, basketball, and tennis are all fun to play. Swimming is the best sport because I love water. Watching people on tv playing a sport is boring unless its a lot entertaining. Soccer is fun to watch because of all the tricks but only live. Football seems to be the same everywhere and basketball is fun to play but not too often. Volleyball isn't boring at all to ply but watching isn't very fun on tv but in real life. Swimming is fun whenever your doing it and in whatever situation. I love to play death soccer (catching the ball and running with it for a few seconds dropping it and tripping people and acting ruthless while playing). My old school Stone-Table used to play death soccer everyday at lunch time. It was a BLAST! My dad told me that I didn't like sports when I was little so I guess I just don't like for that reason...

Title of my First Book: Hmm.. Good question.. I have no idea. I need to think about that one.

3 comments:

Joe said...

Oh man, I hate those obsessive readers, always on your back for more posts.

I mean,just because I went shopping today with your food list, added peppers and spices, broke up with my girlfriend because I decided I needed more time to study, am planning a trip to China, bought stock in Walgreens, and went swimming doesn't mean I'm one of those people...

but I get what you mean totally!

Kraig McNutt said...

Your description of the 'Grinch' in Walgreens is priceless.

Too funny.

Unknown said...

When are you going to stop sleeping in your pants!!?? I am sure that you will meet many more weird people at work. I meet many "different" types in my job. Keep posting on your people experiences. They are quite entertaining.