Monday, November 10, 2008

Pink Eye & Etc...

My little sister (Leah) told me that my eye looked pink around 12pm on Sunday. I thought nothing of it and went about my day. Later that night I noticed that it was still pinkish. I asked my dad about it and then called my mom (RN or Registered Nurse). When she got home the next morning she looked at it and it looked a lot worse. Almost the whole eye was pink verses the previous day's small pink blob. I called sick for work and headed to a different Walgreen's Walk-In Clinic. They nurse was very personal and friendly. She told me a story about her contact experience as a child and sent me off. I had to pick up the eye drop prescription at my neighborhood Walgreen's because they were out. I picked it up and headed home. I was officially diagnosed with Conjunctivitis. That's just the fancy word for pink eye.. or in Spanish: conjuntivitis.

Oh! I had to take one of my contacts out and now I'm half blind.. :( I included a picture of my joyful experience with Conjunctivitis. I do hope you enjoy!

It looks painful but it isn't at all.


And now for the Etc... I drew a few pictures yesterday and here are two of them..

The first is a dinosaur called a Parasaurolophus.



The second is a standard Hummingbird.


I drew them both in about and hour. Enjoy!





2 comments:

Joe said...

Sweet! Nice sketch work dude. Another to add to your portfolio. You are keeping a portfolio right.

Love the eye pic...made me laugh,,,not cause yo gots pink eye..just because your eye was HUGE.

Kraig McNutt said...

Great sketches.