Thursday, October 30, 2008

Code

I got a job at Walgreen's a little less than 2 months ago. It isn't the best job but it pays cash. I've noticed that there are a lot of codes at Walgreen's. When I worked at Chick-fil-A there weren't any codes.

Here are a few:

Code 10- Cash pickup
Code 60- Cash refill
Code 30- Returns
227- Front Register
IC3- Help at Front Register
226-Camera
228-Cosmetics
221- Office
230- Stockroom
231- Breakroom

I use the phone to page and call codes at Walgreen's every time I work. Possibly 3-5 times and hour if we are busy.

3 comments:

Joe said...

I like this type of stuff...codes.

Sounds like you might be a COP one day soon.

10-4

Kraig McNutt said...

Ask your mother what a "Code Brown" is at the hospital.

Unknown said...

Yes we have "color codes"at the hospital--red, blue, but my favorite--brown.