Thursday, October 23, 2008

iPhone

I want an iphone; everyone wants one and I decided to join the crowd. I could use it for a phone, ipod, and chinese. I was looking at the applications and they have Chinese, Spanish, Korean, or any language you can think of. Its a learning sleek amazing machine! So, I'm sold. I have enough money and I am really considering it. I can take it to China (just switch the service to a Chinese phone provider via sim card and unlock it with software from ebay). I think it'd be a great investment and would last me a long time. I'm sold!

4 comments:

Joe said...

Make sure you call your mom at least every few days in China!

I don't even have a cell phone yet!

I live in Mayberry, work at a fillin' station, and cut my own hair.

Call me Joethro

Matthew Soren! said...

Woah man! You should get a cell and just drop your home service. That's what we did over in the McNutt estate.

While in China, my plan was to talk to them via webcam because of the time difference and cost of the calls but you never know. I mean its 11am in tn right now and 12am in China. So a 13 hr difference.

Kraig McNutt said...

I want one too. I have an iTouch but it's like having a gun with no bullets.

Unknown said...

Joe--get a cell. I bet even George has one in his dog house. Sally needs one--a girl has to chat with her friends.
Matt--how's the new phone? You are so high-tech. You and your dad. I must watch you two especially if you go into Best Buy.